Gleensite develops smart mapping technologies leveraging Big Data & AI to deliver predictive analytics to support decision-making.
Real estate market participants and investors must sift through tens of millions of records or data points to discern clear patterns and place their bets with few supporting tools to help glean insights from that material.
By processing massive amount of conventional and non-conventional datasets, Gleensite provides insights on how a certain area (e.g. region, country, city, street) might look like in the next 5 to 15 years. We believe in helping individuals and organisations make the right choice at the right time in the property market.
❝ We ought to regard the present state of the universe as the effect of its antecedent state and as the cause of the state that is to follow. An intelligence knowing all the forces acting in nature at a given instant, as well as the momentary positions of all things in the universe, would be able to comprehend in one single formula the motions of the largest bodies as well as the lightest atoms in the world, provided that its intellect were sufficiently powerful to subject all data to analysis; to it nothing would be uncertain, the future as well as the past would be present to its eyes. ❞
- Create or support investment strategies by determining where to build, buy, rent or sell
- Analyze existing portfolios to determine where to hold, where to sell and where to actively invest
- Improve sale and acquisition strategies
- Offer enhanced global and local view of the real estate market and it’s predicted evolution, supporting and maximizing margins
- Provide current and predicted asset, portfolio and market values
- Identify current and predicted optimal asset locations
- Select ideal asset use based on expected evolution of a specific location
- Source ideal location for a specific development
- Predict the potential future value of the development
- Understand the behavior of the market to understand what to build in what location
Broker or Consultancy
- Enhance your internal analytics capabilities
- Increase and complement your existing offerings driving more value to your clients
- Broaden your global market insights and understanding of the future evolution of the landscape
Detect new opportunities
- Locate areas with distress disposition
- Identify emerging trends from the cross-continent to local level, pinpointing the areas that are about to take off and avoiding potential downturns
- Discover hidden risk factors and stable opportunities that can withstand uncertain market conditions
Co-Founder & CEO
He then joined Microsoft where he leveraged his experience to help Public institutions in their Smart Cities initiatives.
He holds a MSc in Management specializing in Corporate Finance from ESC Bordeaux and an Advanced Masters in Information Systems & Telecommunication Networks from ESSEC Business School and Telecom Paris.
Alejandro Garcia Manic
Co-Founder & COO
He has led and supported structural reform & transformation programmes and projects across a number of industries and sectors, M&A transactions, Operational efficiencies, Business Turnaround and Change Management implementations.
Further, his specialisation in intellectual property, corporate & commercial law and his experience in fast paced tech ecosystems have proven effective in supporting and advising start-ups.
Nacho de las Heras
Chief Data Officer
During his career, his technical innovation capabilities have been efficiently solving challenges and driving businesses forward.
Nacho holds a degree in Aerospace Engineering from Polytechnic University of Madrid having qualified top in his class as well as a Masters in Fluid Dynamics.
One of his most recent successes, after obtaining his pilots license in the US, includes founding Emtjets Global (Uber for Private Jet Travel) providing support across the board & was instrumental in expanding the company to over 1,600 Operators & 4,000 Aircraft worldwide.
Adrian later ventured into real estate, focusing specifically on new evolving technologies (AI Proptech), where he built & combined Salesforce with Zillow like technologies, creating the most powerful all-in-one B2B & B2C global marketplace.
He started his career with engineering consultants Oscar Faber, later heading up development teams with Hines and ProLogis working as Vice President in the UK, across Europe and Russia. During his career to date, he has managed a wide range of investment and development projects across all commercial property sectors resulting in multiple award-winning schemes.
In addition, Jason was an advisor to several investors and companies around Europe and was part of investment committee at NBGI and Stage Capital private equity.
Michelle sits on the South East Committee for the Association of Women in Property and is past Chairman. She is also Chair and Trustee of The Association for Cultural Advancement through Visual Art, which currently manages a portfolio of circa 20 buildings.
She has Legal and real estate expertise in residential development including build-to-rent and co-living and deals with all aspects of commercial property investment, management, development and finance.
In 2019 she attended The London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE) to study Real Estate Finance and Economics.
More recently, his experience at both Microsoft and Oracle has been leveraged in IT Strategy & Cloud infrastructure projects as well as AI and Data analytics.
His skills and experience as a Tech and Business strategist have largely driven new revenue models with credentials spanning the full engagement life cycle. Grégoire is currently leading a specialised team responsible for driving Oracle growth in France.